I figured I would start coming up with color themes for people who may want to base a party off 1 or a few colors.
That seems to be the most popular way to figure out how to plan a party. Over the summer, the most popular color has been “lime”. So I came up with some cute things from my shop that look well together.
1. Mini Lime and white polka dot cupcake liners.
2. Neon birthday candles, sold in packs of 4 neon colors.
3. Lime green jimmies.. sprinkles
4. Shiny Lime green Star Rings, sold in packs with other colors.
5. Handmade flower cupcake toppers with green jewels.
Coming soon to the shop, only a few sets will be made.